Aggressive. Results. Driven.
Whether you’re facing an arrest for an OUI/”DUI” or have questions that only an attorney can properly answer, Graham Mottola is here to help. At his Kihei Law Firm, Graham Mottola will work hard to support his client, no matter how complicated the situation seems.
Aggressive, but Compassionate Attorney to give you all his personal attention
Graham Mottola understands that an arrest for an OUI/”DUI” was stressful and overwhelming. That’s why Graham Mottola believes in giving his clients his full attention and treating them with care and respect. When you hire Graham Mottola, you will get the benefit of:
1. A knowledgable lawyer in the area of OUI/”DUI” arrests and ADLRO procedures.
2. Evening and weekend office hours to fit your busy schedule. I work for you.
3. Attorney’s fees that are tailored to your situation and that are always reasonable and while less than the competition, the representation is aggressive and result driven and you will feel a level of personal attention that is unmatched.
Attempting to tackle all the issues stemming from an arrest for OUI/”DUI” on your own can end up negatively impacting the outcome of your situation. Why risk such repercussions when Graham Mottola is just a phone call away to offer you guidance when you nee it the most? Call now and obtain a free no obligation consultation with Graham Mottola.
– Formally Worked For the Law Office of Lowenthal & August for 5 1/2 years here on Maui from 1995-2000
– Formally Worked for Judge Shackley Raffetto (Retired) here on Maui as his first Law Clerk from 1994-1995
– Formerly Worked For the Prosecutor’s Office of the City of San Diego, California
I am here to help you!
When you were released from custody, the arresting police officer should have given you a four page form. Under the Name and address of the ADLRO the form should have:
NOTICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE REVOCATION
Under your name there is a PART I. REVOCATION OF YOUR LICENSE AND PRIVILEGES
The box for Alcohol Related Offense or Drug Related Offense should be checked and whether you consented to be tested or “refused” to be tested, should also be checked.
If you had a valid driver’s license and the police confiscated it from you under Part II. TEMPORARY PERMIT
the box: This IS a Temporary Permit and Your license is forwarded to ADLRO should also be checked. If so, you may drive any vehicle you were previously qualified to drive 24/7, without limitation. For an alcohol related offense, the temporary permit is 30 days and for a drug related offense, the temporary permit is 44 days.
What is Very important to understand is that the ADLRO has independent jurisdiction from a Courtroom Judge and the ADLRO operates using different rules, procedures, and standards of proof. Also, the ADLRO process can often be resolved before the initial court date if you have an attorney that understands the ADLRO process very well. The ADLRO must follow its own very specific procedures or the driver’s license confiscated by police must be returned. The ADLRO process is often based upon paperwork and if there is an error in the paperwork an attorney who has dealt with ADLRO issues for over a decade knows what to look for and how to properly argue the technical issues before the ADLRO to obtain the best possible result.
If you desire an aggressive attorney that knows all of the ADLRO Procedures from working on hundreds of cases for the past 13 years, you should call the Law Office of Graham Mottola today. Timing is a very important component of obtaining the best possible result from the ADLRO, so call today 875-6300 and speak to Attorney Graham Mottola.
Driving under the influence (OUI, also sometimes called DUI or DWI) is one of the most commonly committed crimes in Hawaii by otherwise law abiding citizens. Unfortunately, because an OUI affects people with no experience with the criminal justice system, many people make the mistake of delaying taking any action regarding their OUI arrest, instead of seeking appropriate legal representation as quickly as possible. If you’ve been charged with an OUI, your first step should be to call Graham Mottola about your arrest as soon as possible.
At the Law Office of Graham Mottola, I understand that good people can make a mistake. Failure to get on top of your situation as quickly as possible after being arrested can cause unnecessary problems with your ability to drive legally and you could face tough penalties, such as jail time, high fines and a SR22, which would result in much higher insurance rates and you may even be shut out from current or future job opportunities.
With the stakes being so high, it’s a wide idea to enlist the help of an attorney who handles OUI/”DUI” cases as 95% of his law practice. Attorney Graham Mottola can help you:
1. Understand how the ADLRO process operates and how the Court process operates.
2. Become aware of all of your rights under the law and how the law can protect your rights and privileges.
3. Have Graham Mottola obtain a copy of all the documentation the Prosecutor’s Office obtains and analyze it to identify illegal or technical mistakes made by police.
4. Determine the best tactics to use to obtain a result driven positive outcome.
Whether this is the first time you have ever been arrested for OUI/”DUI”, or your second or third, Attorney Graham Mottola can provide you with the personal attention, support, advice and aggressive legal representation you need to obtain the best outcome arising from your arrest. Call me now to improve your current situation.